Tuesday, July 28, 2009

[=?.?=] Weird and annoying Tuesday [=?.?=]

hi guys...lol using 2nd brother(William) computer to blog hahahaha.... yestheday no time to blog so sad...sigh bored and tired...

today woke up abit too early lol 4.30am -.-''''......damm tired when go school...well today in school i totally lost my mood...dont even know why i lost my mood...i got irratated very fast and get angry fast...wonder why i lost my mood???i myself not to sure lol....haha....for some reason i cant remeber wat i did in school today except for maths i remeber...and homeroom time i also remeber cause the principle was talking to us.... lol hahaha....lol today i scolded venesse quah....she damm irritating la chasing after jiali for nothing-.-....she like mad women...scold her she still can smile and laugh...creepy girl...wonder wats in her brain...i think i know wats in her brain, jiali only -.-....jking jking...Jiali i was jokin so dont take it too serious....

3pm went for maths tuitoria lol....hav to do paper...i think my brain about to go spilt...after tuitoria i went to my dad stall on my way guess wat...i saw my dads car ?! i ran after it....irritating he know i coming to the stall they want to quickly go off -.- and ask them on HP they didnt even on lol.... i ran like mad women like that hahaha....after that my mum was laughing at me...my dad and mum are so bad can make me ran when my leg still hurt and im also carrying bag with books in it....after mange to reach them in time before they went to the main road we went to eat lol... after eating went home...

when i reach home and rest then at 6pm i went to watch Music Bank hahahaha damm nice....SNSD (Girls Generation) won the first place... hahahahah dam happy..lol cant wait for next weeks Music Bank... kk i gtg ill post more soon...bye

To SNSD(Girls Generation) fans:
I just read the lastest news that SNSD (Girls Generation) Leader Taeyeon on the 26th july 2009 went to the hospital after they had their performace at SBS Inkigayo...for more info visit here: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22203

No comments:

Post a Comment