Saturday, July 4, 2009

(=~.~=) Boring Saturday (=~.~=)

Hi everyone...im back for blogging again hahahaha...its been very long since the last post i post...oo...i change blog again now just normal blog no anime to advertise...hehehe...not watching alot of anime now...sigh..sry if the blog is plain..lol going make it nicer soon...

Today is Saturday...wanted to sleep even more but in the end still woke up at 7am -.-'''....gah..i hate it when i want to sleep more in the end always wake up so early...well after wake up as usual brushteeth and etc...after that use computer lol...nows a day the first thing i do when use computer always check SNSD(Girls Generation) latest News... use computer till my 3rd sister (Wendy) wake up..dam she like a pig...alarm clock ring she dont even wake up...then if i wake her up for sure get scolding or black face from her...sigh... im still tired from yesthday swiming...ahh i should not hav gone swiming yesthday...i think my leg got worset after swimin -.-...i hate it when my leg hurts...

thinking back of wat happen to my leg when sec one or two was dam lame...why did i use my leg to stop a merry go round??? im so dumb...i can still rember wat happen... after school went to my dad stall...my mum wanted me bring veggy home.. i was surpose to go home but i went to playground with one of my classmate to play...my friend was on top of the merry go round and i was below it...i didnt know wat was i think trying use my leg to stop the merry go round and then thats when it happen when my left leg hit against my rite leg very hard...its was knee hit knee...i was dam dumb to do that....ooo if ur wondering how the merry go round looks like its something like this one ----------------------------->
it happen in sec one or two...wat worset is one day before chinese new year -.-'''....went see a realetive doctor...an acupuncture doctor...that time when i see the doc i should hav listern to my dad to let the doc poke the needle into my leg...i was scare of needle back then hahahaha....because of that nw my legs hav old injury...

ooo...just watch finish Music core at 3.20pm to 4.20pm...hehehehe....so many nice singer and group..i love SNSD(Girls Generation) new song....its their 2nd new mini album this year...they release 2 mini ablum this year....1st Mini album is Gee and 2nd Mini Album is Genie ...ooo....ermm...forgot to say is a korean band..lol...their song is nice... their 1st album make a record in KBS Music Bank of winning 1st place 9 week in a row...they even break wonder girls record...the first half of the year their album was quite a big hit...now they going do it again for the 2nd half of the year with their 2nd mini album Genie....wonder well they break their own record???

well i got to go...ill post more soon...bye

No comments:

Post a Comment