Wednesday, July 8, 2009

(=~.~=) Fast and sleepy Wednesday (=~.~=)

Heyhey people im back blogging againg ahahhahahaha....lol my blog still so plain -.-''' my 3rd Sister (Wendy) was supose to help me sigh....hav to wait tille she free.....hahahahaha...OMG i destory my computer moniter on tuesday night 07/07/09-.-...lol my moniter red color keep disappearin... theni saw my dad hit against the wall and the red came back so i thought maybe hit against the wall will come back and i use too much strenght and spoil...man i destory nearly 12 or more computer already nw another one...man this so irritating...lol using my brother(William) computer to blog...if he find out i use his computer im going get kill!!

well todays wednesday and and a nice timetable in school cause time pass very fast....hehehe...today woke up at 5.45am lol so late -.-....mum and dad went to open stall le....hav to go school myself..lucky today the school start at 8.45am hahahaha....had to meet Jing Wen and BeiRu at bedok macdonald to eat breakfast muahahaha....stupid jolyn say want to meet in the end never even show up and never go school...today was supose to meet at 7am i reach at 7.30am was late for 30minutes...my god i hate begin late...saw sharon at macdonald also...after eating hav to go school...nearly late for school...OMG today early in the morning going school saw JiaLi stalker...abit unlucky sia....well hack care her hahahaha...i think she was late for school lol...

after school some chaos stuff happen...well was about to settle JiaLi Stalker things suddenly got shouting...someone(u all should who i mean) was shout at joanna...i had to ask joanna to go first then suddenly that person went to shout at sharon...god i cant even finish my stuff hahahaha.. well had to ask JiaLi stalker to go home then went to try stop the two of them from shouting at each other...lol i ask jasmine foo to help me stop them but i think she didnt hear wat i say or dont understand she went home after i say lol....damm weird sia our class got so many things keep happening...while trying to stop them suddenly from far i heard someone shout sharon and then i turn and saw jasmine ng came running to sharon to stop sharon and that person...wow kind of cool when she do that hahahaha...at least we all stop them from fighting hahaha i mean shouting at each other...wonder wat happen to them...hmmm...oh well hav to go find out wats going on hahaha....im still quite blur...

after tuitoria went to my dad stall then went home with my parents...after reach home...went to bath then eat dinner at 8.30pm lol very later sigh....then after eating went to see my realetive about my leg....acupuncture doctor....he said that my knee ligement was injury and going take awhile to heal it....my dad and doc said that i cant go for any extrame sport, swimming, running and anything do with kicking till my legs are completely heal...its going take forever to heal....sigh... well i gtg i need to sleep ....its already 10.57pm hahaha well im going sleep nite ppl and ill post more soon....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment