Saturday, July 25, 2009

[=^.^=] Nice and Fun Sunday [=^.^=]

hi guys...hahaha today using my Big sister (Shirley) laptop...hav to be very careful -.-''' scare later spoil i for sure die one ahahaha...lol now im at my grandparents house..attending wedding lol....my ah gu's wedding....later at night got dinner at hotel i think lol not sure about today plan lol....kinda hungry...didnt eat breakfast and just went straight to grandparents house lol...dont know wat to do now lol oh well ill continue posting at night so going off first hahahaha cant wait to eat...bye guys

hey guys...going continue blog before going for dinner lol...just bath finish hahahaha....6.30pm hav to go the dinner starts at 7.30pm hahah....cant wait to eat..lol im only thinking of food ..jkin...cant wait to wear my new clothes though i look like waitress lol...oh well dosent matter hahaha....
just now at my grandparent house i saw my 3rd sister(Wendy) was playing one game in facebook which is fishing game ...i ask wendy wats that game then she told me is fishing then send me an invitation hehehehe....i love fishing games...i also like to go fishing in real life too hahaha...its one my hobbies...but now cant go fishing cause of H1N1 my mum dont allow me to go sigh...fishing is a fun sport and also can train ur patience(dont know whether spell correctly)...hahaha....ooo its 6.20pm i gtg ill post tml about to nites dinner.... bye guys ill see u soon

No comments:

Post a Comment